Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-16-2023, 05:35 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I have never read or viewed video of Chase saying he did the house thing, Im aware of the clothes thing.  He very well could have, or jokingly implied it and it was blown out of proportion as great fodder for content starved reporters.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/11/jamarr-chase-went-to-wild-lengths-to-live-near-bengals-teammate-joe-burrow/

Quote:Ja’Marr Chase really wanted to live near Joe Burrow.

The wide receiver and quarterback are best friends, college teammates, and are now set to play in Super Bowl 2022 together with the Bengals. So after Cincinnati drafted Chase last spring, it was only logical for the LSU product to do everything he could to live on the same street as Burrow.

So he started knocking on doors and offering to buy houses.
[color=var(--wp--preset--color--gray-g)]“He went down to the street that Joe Burrow lives on and went door to door, knocking on every door offering to buy their house,” The Athletic’s Bengals writer, Paul Dehner Jr. said on “Hear that Podcast Growlin’” this week.

“And guess what? He bought one. Somebody sold him their house, so he lives next to Joe Burrow now on their little street and they’re like one happy family.
[/color]

“He basically went around and was like, ‘Hi, I’m Ja’Marr Chase. I have lots of money and I want to buy the house.’ Eventually he found somebody that he bought it from and now they’re neighbors.”

It’s certainly an extravagant approach, but we won’t knock Chase for wanting to live near his best friend.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - Sled21 - 02-16-2023, 06:56 PM