Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-16-2023, 10:13 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Lol, so you think Chase was just talking smack in a one on one interview with no audience but Joe in front of a national audience wasnt the one embellishing just a little?  Again, I never said they weren't friends, I said they loved each other.  I actually asked this question to a player on the team like a silly fanboy... and that's when I was told that Joe very rarely goes out, he gets swarmed like a rock star and isnt a fan of it according this person.  But he and Chase honestly do not hang.  If anyone is at Joe's it is Sam.

Why is it that every conversation you join you come across as someone that nobody likes?  Don't take this the wrong way, dont want you getting angry with me, I heard (from you) just how tough you are and how you cause people to have regrets...immediately.

- YES, I think Chase was being funny/blowing the guy off while answering a question he says he gets asked all the time and it annoys him.

- YES, they are great friends off the field. This has been written about by many different sports writers locally and nationally.

- Joe not going out has also been discussed in interviews. Not going out and not hanging out/being friends off the field are two different things.

- I joined this conversation with replies on the subject matter and was nice. I even thanked you for posting the video and for the thread topic. I wasn't even remotely agressive towards you at all, while your posts towards me became increasingly so.

Obviously your ass is still chaped from the little spanking I gave you on your false reporting over the Joe Mixon thing. Forgive me if I don't believe a word you say, Mr. "I would post links, but I'm not discussing Joe Mixon any more" as you exited the thread.... However, as I stated in THAT thread, I can have a disagreement w you and move onto the next subject while leaving that behind - as evidenced by my point above. I wasn't aggressive or condescending towards you at all in THIS thread. YOU & BFine started that crap w me. But, I'm a man. Some people's hormones or pride won't allow them to move along. I get it. Sorry your feelings are hurt, but that brings me to your next comment....

- In no way, shape, or form did I go "Internet Tough Guy" on you or anyone else. You took what I said about not allowing the first aggressor to set the level or tone of aggression regarding Joe Mixon (while I denounced him punching the woman in OK) and twisted that around into me trying to tell people I was some hard ass. Not at all what I said or was communicatng. I even stated that I hate fights or fighting and won't stay around or watch them.

^ Yet you felt the need to puff up your chest about being a Golden Gloves boxing champion and combat vet as if I was trying to challenge you or anyone else physically on here. Get your head right, bud. That wasn't the conversation at all. That's not what I was even remotely saying. 

SOOOOOO big picture, life lesson to learn here for you and I will circle this back to what I said about levels of aggression in the Joe Mixon thread because your emotions are still back there.

You just experienced EXACTLY what I was referring to in the Mixon thread. I was nice in this thread and then YOU and BFine came at me. Did I snark or crap on you first? Nope. Not even close. But I certainly didn't let you set the level of aggression given my reply after that, did I? Directly come at me like that on here and you best come correct or I will correct you. Just as I did in my reply with a video directly refuting what you were saying in this thread. That's just who I am - I can also admit when I am wrong jn a discussion, BTW. Sorry if you feel threatened by that and now want to tell me about how you were a debate champion in high school or something and then want to insult me. I don't know why you went at me in this thread in the first place? I was perfectly nice to you in my replies while your became combative and aggressive.

I genuinely hope you're ok from all of that combat you've seen and Golden Golves ass you've kicked.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - PDub80 - 02-17-2023, 10:06 AM