Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-17-2023, 01:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I read your posts and add in a Daffy Duck styled lisp and it's as if you're right here next to me. My own little Rain Man whispering words if encouraging advice. Gives me Hancock levels of release when I factually correct you to the point where all you can do is start thinking about my hog. That's my leadership for you - ask Brad hog and leadership are related. My hog is like the conch shell in Lord of the Flies to some of you scrubs. I love that.

Seriously, though, I do appreciate you attempting to hold Fred's jock for him as the board troll while he's on sabbatical. If we ever meet at a Bengals Board event (unlikely since most of you internet nerds can't handle the anxiety you get outside of your dwellings), I will gladly high-five you and get your food bill and whatever you're drinking for the night. You often miss the mark, but I applaud your effort. I probably wouldn't employ you in real life, but I would definitely feed you. 

Ouch lol. I have a career, a family, and I'm social. Thought I'd separate myself from the board dwellers.

Who Dey

Let's be kind!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - TecmoBengals - 02-17-2023, 01:28 PM