Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Kick Returner in the NFL in 2022, a free agent? KEISEAN NIXON?
(02-17-2023, 04:19 PM)MC Howley Wrote: I live in Green Bay now, so I am always brainstorming how to steal the local talent and bring them to the Bengals haha!!

My thought is... he won't break the bank, and would be an absolute game changer. Also, someone that nobody is really talking about at all nationally, not on any Top 50 FA list or anything. Which is wild because he is unrestricted. Likely takes on a small deal I bet, $3-5 million at the most? Hard to comp someone like him.

Also wild he was on the Raiders when we played them in the playoffs in 2022... but he was only playing CB, not returning kicks.

Yeah, I remember him as I watched quite a few Packers games last season and he stood out big time. He is secure with the ball #1 in 
what you want in a Returner, he has great vision, burst, speed and quicks in space and like you said, wouldn't cost a ton. I bet the Pack
bring Nixon back especially with what Rodgers said about him in your OP, but hey, they make bonehead decisions at times, that FO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Kick Returner in the NFL in 2022, a free agent? KEISEAN NIXON? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-17-2023, 04:24 PM