Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden On Michigan State Shooting
(02-17-2023, 07:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Our classless POS is at it again. Well, he's either classless or, as I've posted over and over, he's just mentally gone. Personally, I think he's there a little bit and just totally classless and an idiot or it's possible that he's totally clueless and has no clue that he is an idiot.

When he held a press conference about the Michigan State shooting, he mentioned how "no one needs a magazine that holds 50 70 bullets."

Let's pretend for a minute that he knows what he's talking about and he's mentally with it: the gunman at Michigan State used a handgun.

So, my question is, is Biden just clueless or is he using dead bodies to further push an agenda, which is one of the most classless things you can do?

Which do you think it is: is he there a little bit and just totally classless and an idiot or is he clueless and has no clue what's going on?

(What the hell is 50 70 bullets? Another reason why I think he is clueless.)

He's talking about high-capacity magazines and saying that the danger of the public having access to them is greater than any potential benefit they might provide. Also for reference pistols absolutely can have extended magazines as well. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden On Michigan State Shooting - treee - 02-17-2023, 09:10 PM