Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden On Michigan State Shooting
(02-17-2023, 09:10 PM)treee Wrote: He's talking about high-capacity magazines and saying that the danger of the public having access to them is greater than any potential benefit they might provide. Also for reference pistols absolutely can have extended magazines as well. 
Why's he bringing it up now?
(02-17-2023, 09:18 PM)basballguy Wrote: Can you buy an extended magazine for a pistol (or any hand gun) that has 70 rounds?  I honestly don't know but i'm skeptical.  

If not then it sounds like Biden is pushing an agenda as that would be completely unrelated to the shooting.  
He obviously wasn't talking about that because the shooter didn't have one, meaning that he's using a tragedy to push an agenda, making him a classless piece of shit. 
(02-18-2023, 06:00 AM)hollodero Wrote: So it turns out pistols can absolutely have extended magazines. Which begs a question about you now, doesn't it? According to your own logic, of course. Classless or clueless?

To be fair, that's what politicians usually do. Pushing agendas is in the job description.

The shooter didn't have a pistol with an extended magazine, meaning I am not clueless or classless, am I?

Also, see the response above this one.

How would that make me classless anyways?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden On Michigan State Shooting - BFritz21 - 02-18-2023, 03:31 PM