Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-19-2023, 12:19 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: This thread, that you started has the title “Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?”  Then you went on and on dissecting everything the quotes might mean.  Then, you say it’s click bait?  Which is it…credible or click bait?

Drafting a TE that’s NFL ready is not hard in this draft as there are plenty of them.  Plenty of slot relievers, too.  LC’s time with the Bengals was brief and slightly disappointing, but he’s headed for a medical settlement.  FA (which I haven’t looked at yet) should be a good resource for his replacement.  

Bates ain’t coming back, either.  But, I think Hill gets his coming out party next season.  Taylor-Brit will slot into Eli Apple’s slot.  The kid from KC  isn’t going to get anywhere near this team with his recent incitement.

So, we now have plenty of cap space, even after signing the extensions, while getting younger, getting some players on rookie contracts and getting all of our important players under contract.

I said the title was click bait regarding a "subtle message to Joe". It's really not that difficult.  Dissecting the quotes doesnt have anything to do with the title.  I'll type slower next time so you can get it.

Mayer is the only TE most trust as plug-n-play, others defitniely can, just not as confident they will make an impact.

"Plenty of slot receivers in the draft", if only it were that easy, this is why we always have a replacement before cutting or trading a player.  We dont want any slot receiver.  There are some with bad hands, soem that can also be returners, some that cant.   Stating that we will get who we want is silly.  We didnt get a single guy we thought would be available last draft. Hopefully that changes this draft.

You know LC is getting a medical settlement for sure?  Im thinking you didnt know what a medical settlement was until I brought it up when the conversation to cut LC began.  However, if you have a great source please share what you know or are you just stating your opinion as fact?

CTB is already CB2, he took that during the season last year.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - casear2727 - 02-19-2023, 12:54 PM