Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJD Pre-Combine Mock Draft 1.0
(02-19-2023, 02:27 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Great mock! Good analysis. The only thing that about the post that I would disagree with is your assessment of Pacheco.  Pacheco is not some scat back, that's McKinnon. Pacheco is a power back with some wiggle. He's rated as a PB on Madden 23 for a reason. That said, best mock I've read on the board thus far.

Oh, my mistake. I didn't know much about Pacheco other than what I saw from him in the games we played and he seemed like an outside runner / receiving threat (he had 6 receptions for 75 yards in the two games against us), but now that I look at his stats, that was like a third of his receiving production all year, so maybe we just didn't know what to do with him haha. 

But, either way I love what Spears could bring to this offense, whether we keep Mixon and let Perine go, re-sign Perine and let Mixon go or just let both of them go (but, if we did that, we probably need to do something else, whether it be in the draft or in free agency). He'd be a great addition to the team and would add a layer of explosion that we currently lack in the offense (a check down target that could make a defender miss and grab 10 to 20 yards).

Thanks for the comments and kind words! Big Grin
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CJD Pre-Combine Mock Draft 1.0 - CJD - 02-19-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: CJD Pre-Combine Mock Draft 1.0 - CJD - 02-19-2023, 02:40 PM
RE: CJD Pre-Combine Mock Draft 1.0 - CJD - 02-19-2023, 04:58 PM
RE: CJD Pre-Combine Mock Draft 1.0 - CJD - 02-20-2023, 12:43 PM
RE: CJD Pre-Combine Mock Draft 1.0 - CJD - 02-20-2023, 01:00 PM