Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency
(02-19-2023, 02:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Understandable but hopefully we'll at least sign one or two big ticket offensive lineman.

Improving the line will help extend Burrow's career and be able to make him more money.

I'm hoping that we don't sit on our asses in free agency but this seems like the talk that we always use to hear in the offseason as an excuse for why we can't improve the team.

I can assure you that they absolutely are not going to jeopardize being able to keep Joe, Chase, and Tee. They have to be conservative and make preparations. They don’t want to get there and discover they’ve screwed it up. Caesar and I and others have discussed getting a tackle in the first round. JMHO I think they will be stubborn on eating cap money. I think they will resign Hurst as he was just getting going. They like this team. I just don’t think they mess with it much. They will try to resign the guys who want to be accommodating.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency - Soonerpeace - 02-19-2023, 02:52 PM