Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe?
(02-19-2023, 02:54 PM)casear2727 Wrote: LC is a question mark going into the draft, I doubt we go big in FA so we have to draft one early.

I dont disagree that LC may be done, but unless he and the team agree to a medical settlement it would be close to the start of the season at the earliest before LC could be declared fit to play and then cut.  Either way it doesnt do us any good this free agency, maybe at cut time during spring training...? 

LC's contract structure when it comes to playing time could be an issue with the medical settlement, I havent looked into it that far.

I agree the TE's are better this draft, not sure I would say plenty, especially if the Top 4 are all gone before our 2nd round pick.

I like a few slots in this draft and they are all speedsters.  I suggested this last year during the WR sweepstakes - trade Boyd with 2 years on his deal at max value and sign a speedy guy to replace him.   Mims, Scott, Parker Washington fit the mold this draft.

But let me ask you this, what if we plan to move Chase to the slot next year and instead draft another big, and fast outside WR?   Just a thought.

There’s going to have to be a lot of one year rentals like Hurst and Reiff going forward. Luckily the attractiveness of being an elite team and it’s growing reputation of a great environment lends itself to it. Forget Mims I’m not a buyer at all. Not a buyer of Harrison the Sooner tackle at all. But definitely not Mims. His personality/character is too much I’m first for me. His failures aren’t his fault and his successes are only because of him.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Chase send a not so subtle message to Joe? - Soonerpeace - 02-19-2023, 03:00 PM