Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency
(02-19-2023, 10:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The only place I would like the Front Office to show some mild aggression in free agency is at right tackle.  La’el Collins has injury issues and runs through the right B-gap are still problematic.  Making a serious play for Mike McGlinchey or Germain Ifedi might be a wise move.

(02-19-2023, 10:16 PM)samhain Wrote: The don't have the needs they once did.  

In the last three offseason, we've seen them grab 4-5 outside guys of various price tags.  

I'm good with them not spending big, but I think they need to consider bringing in an OL or 2.  

It is indeed getting to be crunch time with the roster, but it's also the absolute last year that they will be able to go "all in" and add a piece.

If we cant draft oline then we will have a very difficult time.  Cant have 5 guys from FA.  We suck at drafting oline and the scouting staff needs to step it up.

It is highly doubtful we sign back to back RT in free agency, especially with the first one still getting paid...

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency - casear2727 - 02-19-2023, 11:30 PM