Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bieniemy getting his shot to prove himself
(02-17-2023, 09:08 PM)basballguy Wrote: I guess since Andy Reid isn't retiring he's gotta find something.  

I thought all the "Bieniemy should be a HC" chatter was silly considering he didn't call plays in KC.  Granted, most of that chatter was just Mike Florio.  

I guess now we'll get to see what he's made of....assuming Rivera lets him call plays (and it looks like he will).  I hope he succeeds but would not be surprised at all if he fails.  15 teams passed on him as a HC for a reason.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35681863/sources-washington-commanders-offer-oc-job-eric-bieniemy

Also looks like he got a slight promotion so it wasn't a complete lateral move.  

On PFT they mentioned KC didn't want to match the years or dollars he was getting.

Neither did Matt Nagy or Doug Pederson when they were with the Chiefs. Zac Taylor didn't call plays for the Rams. Sirianni didn't call plays for the Colts. Kevin O'Connell didn't call plays for the Rams. Hackett didn't call plays for the Packers. 

Notice anything those guys have in common that none of them have in common with EB?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bieniemy getting his shot to prove himself - rfaulk34 - 02-20-2023, 12:21 AM