Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency
(02-19-2023, 11:27 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I think we are handling the split duties of the GM spot well.

But, Im sorry fellas, in the last decade this scouting department's best oline draft picks in over a decade are Jonah (led league in sacks) and Volson (bottom 10 of all guards in the league according to PFF).

We lost the SB because of the oline.  We were injured this year so who knws, but we did it with FA's, our 2 home growners were far from the best.  We must draft better oline, period.  

I hate having such a limited staff, I know they say they like it, I think we all expect them to say that, but it may be true.  Other team have analytics departments, we have one nerd.  We can be better, it isnt a big ask, just like the indoor facility, amazing how quick those real estate issues cleared up...

Agree, but Zac does have the biggest staff the Bengals have ever had. It's painfully slow progress, but there is some being made.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-20-2023, 04:27 PM