Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency
(02-21-2023, 10:53 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Reading the tea leaves...I am not sure this bodes well for the "cut Mixon" camp.

If you cut Mixon then you open the door to bring in FAs with the money freed up. It sounds like they want to run it back with the same personel. I wouldn't be shocked if Mixon is your day 1 starter next year.

I’ve been hammering that day one. Monetarily is the only real reason. He’s still got it. Carolina was not a fluke. Bitching about his pass blocking works fine as his touches have to be regulated. He’s a huge locker room presence. Zac really is prejudice to the guys who were here and bought in originally. The Blackburns adore him. He needs an OL.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency - Soonerpeace - 02-21-2023, 11:08 AM