Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency
(02-21-2023, 11:08 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’ve been hammering that day one. Monetarily is the only real reason. He’s still got it. Carolina was not a fluke. Bitching about his pass blocking works fine as his touches have to be regulated. He’s a huge locker room presence. Zac really is prejudice to the guys who were here and bought in originally. The Blackburns adore him. He needs an OL.

Carolina was definitely a fluke. We can call it an outlier if that is more palatable. I don't have much interest in getting too deep on this with you as I know you are a massive OU fan and Mixon fan by association. You were calling him an MVP candidate in the off-season which we also tangled about. However, Carolina was definitely an outlier. 

[Image: tHmPdeu.png]

That graph shows Mixon's rolling average efficiency since 2020 compared with his weekly performance in terms of EPA per rush. The point with the red line is the Carolina game. Statistically, there are two outliers here. The Carolina game and the Chargers game last year (fumble return TD kills his EPA). 

TL;DR - That Carolina game is in no way indicative of who Mixon is. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency - KillerGoose - 02-21-2023, 12:03 PM