Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see?
(02-21-2023, 09:28 PM)TKUHL Wrote: We have got too more than any year, draft smart on the Oline and develop these guys. I know Williams is one of the lower ranking LT’s in the league and Collins struggled on the right but we are just not in a good position to go out and buy the best. Develop develop develop. I would throw everything at both lines this draft. If a player like a Mayer falls to us (unlikely) you have to grab him. He can help with blocking and creating miss matches down field in the absence of Higgins, if he moves on. Other than that, beef up both lines. It all starts and ends there. Just fix it already.

As for Mixon, never was a fan so it didn’t matter what I say. Would love to get another back that can make shit happen but that’s another thread.

If you cut Mixon that frees up 10 million in cap space that could be spent on the Oline.  Why spend 12.7 million on Mixon when you could get the same production with another RB for a much cheaper plus help the Oline
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see? - 007BengalsFan - 02-22-2023, 02:17 AM