Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre Combine PFF Simulator w/53 man roster
(02-23-2023, 12:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If Vorhees is available Day 2, I love the selection.
I've seen some draft sites have him as a late-Rd 1 or early-Rd 2 guy, so he may not be available at 60 or especially 92.
I really do think Vorhees is position-diverse and could be a quality starter out of the gate.

If Anton Harrison can at least be decent in the run game, I love his pass protection potential.

You should probably clarify that Baldonado hasn't just played one year of football, which is what your description can be misinterpreted as.
He played 3 years of football in Italy growing up before he moved to Florida where he played 1 season before college.
He has played 4 years at Pitt.
He had a great 2021 before having a down year in 2022.
Baldonado is a dude who is worth a Day 3 selection, but he's going to be a project. One that I personally would gamble on, as I like his potential.
Plus, he would have 3-4 dudes ahead of him to help teach and also give him time to develop.

I'd be nervous only having Perine, Evans, and a 7th round rookie in the backfield.
If a RB was taken earlier (perhaps in Rd 2 or Rd 3 instead of the 2nd early DB), I'd be more comfortable with the backfield.

Fair enough assessment of the simulation.

I would love to see Baldonado being mentored by Hendrickson and Hubbard. The ceiling for this kid is a very high one I do believe.

I guess I am not near as nervous about having Perine and Evans as a duo in the backfield as some others are. I really like Samaje and I feel the things he does well compliment this offense perfectly. For most of the season I was begging for Mixon to run more like Perine and to put his head down and go. When he finally did it in the playoffs he was as successful as I expected.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre Combine PFF Simulator w/53 man roster - OSUfan - 02-23-2023, 09:00 PM