Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency
(02-24-2023, 05:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Personally, I would have gone after Khalil Herbert, who surprisingly was still there when Bengals selected in the 6th.
He's been continually increasing his workload the past 2 seasons, putting up 731 rush yards, 4 rush TDs, and another 57-1 in the passing game just this past season.
I guess Bengals really wanted someone they thought was a good pass catcher and had more potential, which is why they went Evans?

(02-24-2023, 06:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Khalil Herbert is very good. What a whiff Evans was knowing Herbert was there

Herbert is a good get. 

What NFL team is dumb enough to draft a RB who has only started 5 games in 5 years? One that was suspended for an entire season and the UM coaching staff were pretty clear that they couldnt Evens potential out of him... so we thought we could?  We do this with the 6th pick while KC is beating us and winning a SB with a 7th rounder, but he actually had 563 carries, Evans had 34 rushing attempts in his last 3 years in college.  Damn, I want to kick something... and jsut when I think we cant get any stupider, we draft Carmen over Creed... 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals unlikely to be aggressive in free agency - casear2727 - 02-25-2023, 06:00 AM