Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see?
(02-25-2023, 03:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Feeling the same Joelist. It honestly makes sense and something I didn't foresee until Rapien brought it up. Adding a talent like 
Bijan Robinson while letting go Mixon and his contract while adding a couple OT's seems pretty much ideal to me.

Nice. I think Boyd will leave and get big dough from somebody and good for him, will miss him. I think we need a speedster who 
can beat Secondary's on the outside as Chase plays fantastic in the Slot. I think Tee is back on an extension, seems this is a priority
big time from everything I have been hearing along with Burrow's monster deal of course.

I saw most of those WR's play last season, I think I like Hyatt the most. Never saw Flowers from Boston College.

A Tennessee early draft of Darnell Wright and Hyatt sure would make me happy.

Next year? Boyd is under contract for this coming year. 

I don't know about Hyatt...he works in a very gimmicky offense and i don't know how developed his route tree is, if at all. He has physical gifts for sure but he probably needs work to run an NFL offense. A sleeper i'd like to take a run at late on day 2 would be Dontayvion Wicks. He had a really nice 2021 before dropping off big time last year, but i don't think that had as much to do with him as it did the team. The way he moves reminds me of Chase. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see? - rfaulk34 - 02-25-2023, 07:25 PM