Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Simulation - No OT in the 1st
(02-26-2023, 01:12 PM)OSUfan Wrote: FA OT or not I do not believe they are locked into OL with the first pick. Like it or not they seem pretty committed to Williams and Collins. IF Collins is not ready to begin the season then I would have to think that the Bengals will be taking a hard look at both Carman and Adeniji to take the RT position. I personally feel that if Carman was comfortable playing the right side that he could be a franchise RT.

For that matter with the way Carman looked at LT in the playoffs maybe they look at making him the LT and moving Jonah to RT.

Well I hope your wrong. I have a feeling Collins is done and even if he's not this is his only year left on the deal. Jonah moving to the right side or Carman would be a question mark. So this year taught us we need depth on top of needing people going forward. We just haven't had luck drafting lineman recently. So I would prefer picking up OL in free agency as we can go off actual production. But if we don't than I think we need to draft a guy early. The defense is most likely gonna take a hit and get worse this year even if marginally. So the offense needs to be better. The only way to do that is by protecting #9 in my opinion. 

I would prefer to draft BPA. But I just don't think that's where we've found ourselves. Free agency will clear some of this up in my opinion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
PFF Simulation - No OT in the 1st - OSUfan - 02-25-2023, 06:56 PM
RE: PFF Simulation - No OT in the 1st - NUGDUKWE - 02-26-2023, 02:04 PM