Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(02-27-2023, 10:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Like just about everything about Whyle, and think he could end up being very good.

Every time I watch Durham, I see Drew Sample. Nice blocker...but so awkward and lumbersome.

i can see that assessment. He was probably the best blocker on the whole team against Michigan so I'm curious if he wasn't able to develop in college because of how much he had to do on the line for them to have any success. I'd say though he's a better catcher of the ball imo. He's not gonna get in the end zone and have the ball stolen from him. 

He's not an athletic freak but fits what the Bengals like in their TEs (sample example, Sample). He just seems like one of those guys who is gonna catch everything in his range and try to bully for the extra yards. He also was more productive than Sample in college despite the extra time blocking (higher stats in just his senior year than Samples college career).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - WVUHomer - 02-28-2023, 08:43 AM