Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards"
(03-01-2023, 06:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:
  • One of 11 teams that do not offer daycare
If a player's family is being offered it in roughly 2/3rds of other locations, then it does have a bearing. FA is basically a job market, and if your company is not offering perks to the prospective employees that other companies are, it can make a difference.

Now do I think that daycare specifically will be a make-or-break matter for a FA? No. Is it 1 more check mark that can help influence a decision between 2 otherwise equally competitive offers? Absolutely.

So over 1/3 of NFL teams don't have them. As of 2019 (the latest data I could find) we're the only facility with an MRI machine on site. I'd like to think things such as these, our 2 consecutive AFC Championships. A young nucleus and top-rated staff would have more influence than ensuring a player's wife has a place to breastfeed on game day. I personally hope the nutritional needs are met for the players.

As I said if they do decide to construct a lactation room I hope they do it for all nursing mothers. Seems unfair that a mother whose husband is making millions to be there receives better treatment than the wives of husbands who had to dip into the 401K, It does seem we put a lot of money into improving the "fan experience" at the stadium last year. I dig that
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards" - bfine32 - 03-01-2023, 06:48 PM