Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards"
(03-02-2023, 02:04 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No matter how you feel about it personally, it doesn't change the fact that the Bengals are tied for the worst in the league at it. There's nobody worse. I don't understand why you're so hellbent on defending Mike Brown's pocket. I'm not even saying they need to be the best in the league at it, just aim for being league average. How is that such a big ask to not be grouped together with Dan Snyder? 

It's from 1,300 players, Bfine, so that's roughly 40 per team giving their opinion on their teams. It's not just a news piece.

Talk about sounding like a crowd. People defending Mike Brown's pocketbook from having to change being ranked the worst at something sounds like the crowd who said "Sign free agents? How'd that work out for the Browns? You want to be them?" every time people pushed for actually participating in FA. (Or moving on from Marvin Lewis, for that matter.) Sure enough, actually participate in FA like you're a real NFL franchise and you go to a SB. 

Probably also said that you worked outside in the elements, so why can't players work outside? They don't need an indoor practice facility like every single other NFL team in the North.

Almost like there's some merit in making your organization not be run as one of the cheapest in the league and continuing to push for improvement towards being a first class organization.

Nobody's defending "Mike Brown's pocketbook". I was one of the most vocal around here about us not having an indoor facility. The team has changed recently, most can see it, some cannot. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards" - bfine32 - 03-02-2023, 02:09 AM