Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards"
(03-02-2023, 05:33 AM)pally Wrote: Except it’s not really their day off.  Zac has said he knows he’ll see everyone in the locker room.  I look at it more as protecting their investment in the players.  Providing them with healthy, nutrient rich foods at the facility will keep them in better shape to do their jobs.

It doesn’t matter if these guys are millionaires. It is whether, the Bengals, as an organization, are meeting their industry’s standard of fringe benefits and expectations. In some cases yes they are in others not so much.
Nutritionally it sound like the are missing the mark big time compared to every other team.  It is not unreasonable to believe your workplace should have working plumbing that meets the needs of your workplace. It is not unreasonable to expect your recovery equipment Ie the hot and cold tubs be large enough to fit the size of players needing them.  In 2023, it is not unreasonable to expect a convenient place to charge electronics especially since the Surface tablets are required equipment. Improving the gameday experience for families can be done relatively easily but probably isn’t that important.
As I said earlier, until we know the number of respondents per team and the actual methodology the results are essentially meaningless.  
For most free agents choosing a team comes down to money, chance. To play, and chances of making a run to the Super Bowl.

Bengals are around league average in Nutrition score a D. Smells like people complain alot about food to me.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards" - Synric - 03-02-2023, 06:04 AM