Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards"
(03-01-2023, 04:15 PM)Nepa Wrote: From ESPN:

"The NFL Players Association on Wednesday released what it describes as "free agency report cards" for all 32 teams, presenting the results of a player survey on topics ranging from quality of team facilities to treatment of player families. The players' union ranked all 32 teams against each other in the hope of providing players with information they might be able to use in free agency when deciding on new teams."

"NFLPA president JC Tretter said that roughly 1,300 players responded to the survey. Players were asked their opinions on their own teams only and received a 60-question survey covering eight topics -- treatment of player families, food service/nutrition, weight room, strength coaches, training room, training staff, locker room and team travel."

I don't see the actual place the Bengals landed as yet. It will be available soon at nflpa.com.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35761648/nflpa-survey-vikings-dolphins-raiders-top-free-agency-report-cards

I had to read about as far as "treatment of families" to know this is complete BS, and if our players complained about that then they need a freaking history lesson. For all of Mike Brown's faults, he is by and far the most loyal owner in the league when it comes to his players, and is the ONLY owner who would keep a marginal player on the 53-man roster for the lone reason of allowing that player to keep his insurance to pay for his daughter's cancer treatments. And he is well known for honoring players contracts when he should really be cutting them. Of course, most of our players weren't here then and probably don't know about how MB treated the Stills when devastation hit them. The rest of it all sounds like spoiled millionaires complaining they had to buy their own lunch and vitamins. THIS is when coaches need to sit their players down and have a talk with them and discuss what's important in life. This really chaps my ass and reeks of ingratitude for what they have.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards" - Sled21 - 03-02-2023, 10:02 AM