Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-02-2023, 11:48 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I know we are all trying to read tea leaves here, but what is he supposed to say? He is not gonna publicly call out his guys, that would be silly.

I'm comfortable with the 3 interior starters, but I have concerns over Jonah Williams.  The impact of Williams going down was lessened by the development and emergence of Jackson Carman, but the depth at all of the other positions is razor thin.  That analogy certainly came to light as KC exploited the heck out of Max Scharping and Hakeem Adeniji.

I really don't feel like finding a strong starter for RT, and quality depth for the other positions can be solved in the draft alone.  I feel like they are going to have to sign at least one, possibly two mid-tier free agents in order to compose a complete OL room this season.

Edit:  The purpose of posting this thread wasn't to throw Pollack under the bus, but more to stir good conversation on how the Bengals move forward given we now have a pinch of insight as to what Pollack and Callahan think about the current state of the OL room.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - SunsetBengal - 03-02-2023, 11:54 AM