Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-02-2023, 11:58 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Another mediocre right tackle to pair with a below average left guard and average left tackle?

Boy, can’t say I’m too excited.

I pray they move on from Mixon and get a running back who won’t finish bottom 10 in yards per carry. A productive running game is the weakness of this offense. Time to fix it

(03-02-2023, 12:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, given you know the budget the Bengals have to work with, and the number and value of players with contracts expiring and nearing expiration, what would you propose that the team do to make you excited?

(03-02-2023, 12:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I mean, I just stated they need to move on from Mixon. Get a running back who will hit the holes instead of dancing.

A Samaje Perine with 2nd level speed. That would be the best way to try and fix the run game

If the pass pro is going to be average-below average, the run game better be at least average

No, actually you were critical of a couple of the starters on the OL, so I asked you what you would propose to resolve that situation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - SunsetBengal - 03-02-2023, 01:03 PM