Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-02-2023, 01:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I am just kind of bewildered how people want to shit on Jonah but then say they are fine with Volson starting at guard. 

Volson was arguably the weakest link on the line last year. No he doesn't play a premier position like tackle, but he was below average. 

Jonah is fine. He was playing most the year on a bad knee last year. People were absolutely fine with him going into last year, so why wouldn't they be fine with him going into next year? 

RT and LT are the biggest concerns. LT moreso after next year (Jonah pending FA) and RT immedietly. If I am the Bengals, there is absolutely no way I don't take at least two tackles in this years draft with high draft picks and explore FA for an upgrade. 

Easy, Williams is starting his 5th year, and is what he is, which is average. Volson was a rookie whose play ascended throughout the season and his improvement was evident in each and every game. Volson is on his way up, Williams is just a flat line, and is descending with every injury. 
I do not like the idea they are going to move Carman back to the right side again. Leave the man in one position and see what he can do. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - Sled21 - 03-02-2023, 01:11 PM