Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think the Bengals WILL DO this offseason?
(03-03-2023, 03:10 PM)Housh Wrote: If the question is what we will do using my head and not my heart i think Pratt and Bates walk, Bell is back, Mixon is back(team friendly and incentive laden restructure), Burrow extended, Higgins won’t be extended until next year, we draft 2 running backs, let Perine walk, and draft TE in the 1st round. Last move we’ll do is sign a tackle after the draft. Logan’s extension will wait until next offseason as well.

To me this is the most logical thing. The only thing i could see happening equally is both Perine and Mixon walk and we still draft 2 backs and we roll with a new kid as the bell cow and we use Chris Evans more as a receiving back

No way in hell they go into next season without
at least one of Mixon and Perine. The theme is emphatic. They are happy as hell with this roster. They aren’t messing with it. Sure some salary demands could mess with it. But they will react. If Hurst doesn’t resign they will draft a TE at 29. If Mixon doesn’t restructure they’ll make sure Perine is back. Actually if they are smart they secure Perine first which does put some pressure on Mixon. I expect a tackle at 1 or 2. Simmons with Perine on every special team will have a huge meltdown
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think the Bengals WILL DO this offseason? - Soonerpeace - 03-03-2023, 03:43 PM