Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think the Bengals WILL DO this offseason?
I think Bates is gone (unfortunately). I think he'll regret not signing here in the long run because, even if he hits free agency and gets more money, I don't think he lasts as long and ends up making less in the long run because his career will be shortened.

Bell resigned.

Mixon restructures and takes a pay cut because he knows no other team will offer him big money and his best chance to keep his career going and to be successful is if he's here.

Resign Hurst, even if they draft a TE early. He'll be thirty be the time the season starts, so I don't think he breaks the bank because he realizes that his best opportunity to extend his career and win a ring is here.

Unlike some of you, I think we can and do resign Pratt and Apple because Apple is on his 4th team in eight seasons, only playing all 16 games once (14, 11, 5, 10, 15, 2, 15, 16), so he won't demand a lot of money because he knows that other teams see that also.

Hopefully a vet tackle or two gets released before the draft so we don't have to spend a pick on one early because I'd like proven vets blocking for Burrow.

We take care of Burrow by the end of summer (hopefully earlier so we know how much we have to spend on free agents.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think the Bengals WILL DO this offseason? - BFritz21 - 03-03-2023, 05:51 PM