Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-02-2023, 01:13 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Watch what they do with Trayveon Williams. If they resign him cheap they won’t draft one. But I agree it’s a possibility.

I still don't understand what happened to Chris Evans. Maybe he doesn't have the explosiveness to be a part of this conversation?

So who should we target in FA for RT? I like Jermaine Eluemunor for 6 million a year (maybe 3 year deal)? He plays in a division where he is facing tough defensive fronts (Chris Jones w/KC, Joey Bosa w/San Diego, and whatever Denver had). He can also play G if needed. You can sign him even if you are unable to cut LC. He would give you depth on a line that desperately needs it. Other than re-signing Burrow, offensive line is the most important thing for this team to do. 

Otherwise your best bet is paying ~15 million for Mike McGlinchey or Jawaan Taylor. But you not only have to spend a lot, you have to do it right away in FA. Not really the Bengals style and I am not sure how they would make that work financially. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - BoomerFan - 03-04-2023, 08:21 AM