Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-04-2023, 09:16 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Say what! There are so much better talent evaluators (in their eyes) in Jungle Noise than Duke Tobin and Frank Pollack. They are so much better they win their office Fantasy Football leagues every year and their mock drafts are much better than anything the Bengals organization can ever do. Lol

I trust Frank Pollacks and Duke Tobins opinion over any poster on this board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ll be the first ( okay not the first) to acknowledge they’ve done a piss poor job in developing and evaluating. I’m not happy with Pollack. I think he’s too old school. Who’s to blame for having to go to a gap scheme from a zone blocking scheme in the middle of the season? Not criticizing the decision just how hard is it from film to know your units best scheme for success? Collins is all on Pollack. He wanted him. Not practicing was problem enough. Jonah Williams has been average. I like the idea of resigning Hurst and drafting a tackle in round 1. I’m in favor of swapping picks with Detroit in round one at 18 plus give them our second. Go get a sure fire tackle or if Hurst doesn’t resign get Mayer. Then I’d go with a FA tackle of modest money. Throw numbers at the spot. Fix it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - Soonerpeace - 03-04-2023, 10:18 AM