Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards"
(03-04-2023, 03:32 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Maybe someone said this in a previous post here (haven’t read them all), but a couple of the items are probably not the responsibility of the team. Fixing the showers and toilets probably falls on the county. Same with charging stations in the lockers. Could the team easily fix these items? Sure, but I’d bet Mike Brown would never do it if the lease could be interpreted in my way that the county is responsible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep from what I understand the county is responsible for upkeep for things like plumbing.  For example here is a quote from a 2016 article:

https://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/county-has-spent-920m-in-deal-to-build-stadium-keep-nfl-team-in-town-since-2000

Quote:Simply maintaining the stadium — keeping the lights on with utilities, for example, an insurance policy and a county-employed team of 25 that is responsible for plumbing, electricity, groundskeeping as well as around-the-clock security — costs the county roughly $7.5 million every year. A part of that cost also includes an administrative office that manages both the baseball field and the football stadium.

Now the sad thing is no matter who is responsible I don't think it requires a lot to make sure things like showers and toilets are working.  If it is indeed the county's responsibility then the Bengals organization should maybe be more proactive in pushing the county to correct those problems. So it is a question of, for example, shitter doesn't work and no one from the Bengals calling up the county and saying, "Hey shitters number 2 and 8 are not working you need to come fix it," or is it the Bengals notified the county and they blew it off? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFLPA releases "Free Agency Report Cards" - George Cantstandya - 03-04-2023, 04:28 PM