Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-02-2023, 11:37 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With regards to Williams, Volson, Karras, and Cappa.  Seems like the only uncertainty is at RT, at least that he's letting be publicly known.  Seems like we should be looking for the Bengals to be drafting a Tackle (or two?) in the upcoming draft.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-starting-offensive-line-comes-into-focus-on-day-two-of-nfl-combine/ar-AA18703T

The only surprising part to me was pretty much stating that Jonah will not move to RT, where he has played before and stating that 
Carman is in play at RT where he hasn't played before and struggled at the right side at RG. This is a bit head scratching to me from
Pollack and makes me start to agree with others that we might need to start to think about a new OL coach again.

The only plan seems to be to draft a RT like Darnell Wright. I am fine with this if he falls but if for some reason he doesn't? What is 
the backup plan? Cannot count on LC being ready at all after that injury.

It is early in the Offseason, now would be the time to think about moving Jonah who has played RT. Giving him the entire Offseason 
to move shouldn't be nearly as hard as moving Carman from the place he just played well at to a spot he has NEVER played.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-04-2023, 05:59 PM