Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF's Top 100 FAs + projected contracts
I think Hurst will be cheaper than that based on age/injuries. I'd be happy at 5-7M + performance incentives.
I'd love to have Bell back for a few more years, even if he loses his starting spot to someone on a rookie contract. He was a Bengals captain for a reason and a veteran presence a young secondary needs.
Pratt does not seem happy here. Between his insistence that he's a 3-down player, his Ossai comments (which were true, but not loyal), and the depth we seem to have at the position, I can't get excited about him getting paid.
Other: It's not that I wouldn't get excited about the prospect of a better line, but every single starter had his worst pff grade over the last 3 seasons (I didn't count Volson). I don't know who the weak link(s) are, but I am at least entertaining the idea that it's Pollack. We need this position group to be at least average. I just don't know that pursuing a FA is the solution. If anything, sign a competent veteran backup and let one of the young guys who have proved that they are not competent walk.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF's Top 100 FAs + projected contracts - puddycat - 03-04-2023, 06:32 PM