Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF's Top 100 FAs + projected contracts
(02-02-2023, 06:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2023-free-agent-rankings-free-agency

Some notable OTs I've seen some project for Bengals along with current Bengals players:
4) Jessie Bates, FS CIN - $15 mill APY
8) Orlando Brown, LT KC - $21 mill APY
10) Mike McGlinchey, RT SF - $15.5 mill APY
15) Jawaan Taylor, OT JAX - $14.25 mill APY
37) Kaleb McGary, RT ATL - $13 mill APY
45) Vonn Bell, SS CIN - $7.33 mill APY
51) Germaine Pratt, LB CIN - $8.25 mill APY
56) Isaiah Wynn, OT NE - $10.5 mill APY
72) Kelvin Beachum, OT ARZ - $1.5 mill APY (not a typo)
74) Hayden Hurst, TE CIN - $9.5 mill APY
76) Jermaine Eluemunor, OT LV - $3.75 mill APY
97) George Fant, OT NYJ - $5.5 mill APY

That's all the OTs and all the Bengals players to make their list.
I listed the OTs because that seems to be where most want an addition via outside FA.

My opinion? Bengals won't put themselves in the OT market for guys $10+ mill APY.
They'll roll with Williams, Carman, and Collins this year and maybe add someone like Beachum, Eluemunor, or Fant to upgrade their depth or have a spot starter if (when) Collins isn't back from injury.

I don't see Hurst being that expensive or Pratt that affordable. Hurst is older, 30 coming off of injuries and hasn't had a career 
that at all matches his first round pick status. Pratt can be an every down LB even if we don't use him like that. Bell for that 
amount would be great. Of the OT's mentioned, I think Beachum, Eluemunor and Fant are most likely and would welcome either
one to RT. Then draft a RT like Darnell Wright for the future.

Collins won't be playing early in the season if at all, RT HAS to be addressed in FA with a proven veteran.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF's Top 100 FAs + projected contracts - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-04-2023, 07:13 PM