Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think the Bengals WILL DO this offseason?
(03-04-2023, 08:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I would be really happy with this honesty Holic. Cannot believe Will Hernandez has been this bad as a pro that he could be that 
cheap after the talk that one year leading up to the Draft, crazy. Eluemunor or George Fant sound very likely for us at RT and 
shouldn't break the bank so we can keep most of our own. Jonathan Jones would help if Apple left and is probably an upgrade
even, but you know how I feel, I think Apple will be back. He is our kind of A-Hole lol

Also would love to add Fox the DT and Justin Houston who should be ring chasing late in their careers.

Yeah, the talk around the Cards is that their not looking to bring him back...but he's only being projected to get 3-4m in free agency if someone wants him as a starter. He's been extremely inconsistent in his career, but he was pretty decent this past season. If he's still out there after the 1st couple of waves, I think he's definitely an option.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think the Bengals WILL DO this offseason? - Bengalholic - 03-04-2023, 09:18 PM