Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(03-04-2023, 09:46 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Well I think #28 is far too high for Wright. I believe you are reaching for a player with that selection rather than taking the best player on the board. There are MANY prospects that should be on the board at #28 that I would take before I took Wright at that point.

I would feel safer with Whyle in the 4th. If I am taking a TE in the 3rd then it would probably be Kraft that I would be targeting as I feel he is a really good all around TE that compares to another S. Dakota St. TE ...Dallas Goedert.

Thanks OSUfan, as you and I always have a blast come Draft time. So far from what I have been watching of the RT's, Darnell Wright 
is by far the best RT that fits our Gap scheme that I have seen. I can understand going BPA but we don't know our FA right now. If we
are fine with Jackson Carman at RT like Pollack hinted we might be in big trouble. I think Wright is the best plug and play RT in the draft.

All depends on FA as usual, I don't expect big moves like grabbing McGlinchey for RT or anything. This is our biggest need on the team 
with La'el Collins most likely not even going to be decent for at least half our 2023 season...

Need to check out your boy Kraft.  Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-05-2023, 12:28 AM