Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(03-05-2023, 12:28 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks OSUfan, as you and I always have a blast come Draft time. So far from what I have been watching of the RT's, Darnell Wright 
is by far the best RT that fits our Gap scheme that I have seen. I can understand going BPA but we don't know our FA right now. If we
are fine with Jackson Carman at RT like Pollack hinted we might be in big trouble. I think Wright is the best plug and play RT in the draft.

All depends on FA as usual, I don't expect big moves like grabbing McGlinchey for RT or anything. This is our biggest need on the team 
with La'el Collins most likely not even going to be decent for at least half our 2023 season...

Need to check out your boy Kraft.  Smirk

Why would we be in big trouble if Pollack is alright with Carman at RT? I think many are judging him off of his snaps inside at OG. Playing inside is a completely different animal than playing outside and just because you can play OT does not mean you can play OG. I thought his snaps at LT showed far more of the player that was expected to be seen when he was drafted. I also would not read too much into anything that coaches put into the media. They are not going to come out and tell the media that they think a player sucks and that they have to find their replacement immediately.

There are many ways they could go just depending on how the draft falls and I want to see them take the best player sitting there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - OSUfan - 03-05-2023, 09:17 AM