Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(03-05-2023, 12:59 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: CJ loved it here too and Bengals wanted him back but $$ talks and Hurst knows this is probably his last chance at a decent payday  that we can't afford. 

True enough, even though I think it is different with Hurst. He had major depression and shit before he got here. I think if we offer
him a fair deal considering his age and injury history for a couple years he would gladly take it to stay where he resurrected his career
and with Burrow and the chance of a ring or two.

(03-05-2023, 09:09 AM)OSUfan Wrote: While he is 30 what most forget is that compared to some other TEs he was lightly used because of who was in front of him at his other stops. There is a lot of tread left on the tires of Hurst.

Yes and exactly why I want Hurst to stick around lol

I don't think we have seen even close to his best. Would suck for him to go somewhere else and show it.

(03-05-2023, 09:17 AM)OSUfan Wrote: Why would we be in big trouble if Pollack is alright with Carman at RT? I think many are judging him off of his snaps inside at OG. Playing inside is a completely different animal than playing outside and just because you can play OT does not mean you can play OG. I thought his snaps at LT showed far more of the player that was expected to be seen when he was drafted. I also would not read too much into anything that coaches put into the media. They are not going to come out and tell the media that they think a player sucks and that they have to find their replacement immediately.

There are many ways they could go just depending on how the draft falls and I want to see them take the best player sitting there.

Well, it would be fantastic if Carman moved to RT and played well. Just not expecting it, he said himself moving to the right side was 
an issue, this is still moving to the right side even if it is Tackle. True on not reading into what coaches say to the media but Pollack 
pretty much ruled out moving Jonah to RT where he HAS played before and played well. I think this was a mistake to rule this out 
this early in the Offseason myself.

Cannot disagree with anything else. I just don't want to depend on Carman figuring out how to play an entirely new position. He 
played well at LT, I would keep him there. I think Darnell Wright would be the best player that fits our needs at 28, just my opinion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-05-2023, 03:45 PM