Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 TE Draft Prospects Group Assessment
(03-05-2023, 12:57 PM)OSUfan Wrote: After watching a ton of film and watching the players on the field together and doing individual drills the following are the TEs that I believe fit the Bengals well and where I would draft them:

Round 1:

Darnell Washington - he is the only round 1 TE that I would select. I could understand the selection at 28 but ideally would prefer to see a trade down scenario.

Round 2:

Tucker Kraft - I feel that he is an outstanding all around TE and I think he compares favorably to Dallas Goedert another SD State product. May be a bit high and if he is there in 3 it is a no brainer.

Luke Musgrave - His blocking concerns me a bit but he has the size and build for it so this could develop.

Michael Mayer - Extremely solid in all phases.

Round 3:

Tucker Kraft - See above

Luke Schoonmaker - The more film I watch on him the more I like him. I think he will contribute day 1 and I believe he will continue to develop and be a really good pro.

Josh Whyle - Needs to continue to develop his play strength but a good prospect for sure. Would be really good value in round 4.

Round 4:

Schoonmaker or Whyle would be a great value in this round.

Round 5-6:

Cameron Latu - Wish he would have ran the drills with the other TEs. Decent film just needs to continue to develop.

Nice breakdown of the TE's and where you predict they might go. Kraft sounds intriguing will have to watch some of his vids.

Always liked Schoonmaker who I saw the most of last season at Michigan. He can block, catch and run routes well. Solid.

Payne Durham should also be a thought on day 3 for us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 TE Draft Prospects Group Assessment - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-05-2023, 04:15 PM