Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-05-2023, 07:05 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I was being facetious as hell. It’s awful

I thought it was sarcastic as hell.  Mellow

(03-05-2023, 07:13 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Trust me I knew what you were saying.  If Jonah is healthy, the only one I am truly concerned about is LC.  I dont see him back in time, and even if he is, the back, the knee.....?  We also need Volsen to take the next step.

All true.

(03-05-2023, 07:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: May be hard for some to believe but I saw some guys on TV today that could upgrade our LG spot.

Would love Avila, I just think the coaches are happy with Volson there even if you aren't Bfine lol

(03-05-2023, 07:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree on Collins and even when he does make it back with all the back issues he already has and now along with the knee. How many games can he stay on the field. Moreover, his pass pro wasn't the greatest even when he was somewhat healthy last season. That knee isn't going to help against speed rushers I'm sure. I just have a hard time believing Collins is the answer at RT next season.

Williams I have doubts about as well. I'm not fully convinced he's a long term answer at LT. I'm hoping he comes back healthy and returns to what was it 2021 he played fairly well? 

Volson I'm on the fence about. He had stretches where he was decent. And a few games where he wasn't all that great. And I'm throwing out the first couple games. I'm hoping he steps it up this season. But I'm not opposed to an upgrade, at all.

Yeah, LC might never be the same again after the ACL and MCL tears on top of the bad back he was battling all year. He is a monster
RT and being that big doesn't help at all when coming back from these types of injuries. Sucks, I started really liking the guy in the 
Carolina game where the OL was starting to come together.

Jonah I also have doubts about, need to add a couple OT's honestly even with Carman playing decent late last season and in the Post.

Same with Volson, I love that the guy shown that the NFL isn't too big for him as a rookie which was impressive coming from such a 
small school but he isn't the most athletic LG. Have to keep our options open at all the spots except Center and RG and even then a 
versatile IOL should be an option for the future like Avila who can play Center and Guard.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-05-2023, 08:11 PM