Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-05-2023, 08:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I thought it was sarcastic as hell.  Mellow

All true.

Would love Avila, I just think the coaches are happy with Volson there even if you aren't Bfine lol

Yeah, LC might never be the same again after the ACL and MCL tears on top of the bad back he was battling all year. He is a monster
RT and being that big doesn't help at all when coming back from these types of injuries. Sucks, I started really liking the guy in the 
Carolina game where the OL was starting to come together.

Jonah I also have doubts about, need to add a couple OT's honestly even with Carman playing decent late last season and in the Post.

Same with Volson, I love that the guy shown that the NFL isn't too big for him as a rookie which was impressive coming from such a 
small school but he isn't the most athletic LG. Have to keep our options open at all the spots except Center and RG and even then a 
versatile IOL should be an option for the future like Avila who can play Center and Guard.

Yeah, the biggest issue with LC is you're banking on him not only healing on time, but even then it's an uphill battle with conditioning let alone weight management.  

With Jonah, even if he plays decently well there may be a gap in long term negotiations.  They absolutely need to draft a tackle high. 

We can be "comfortable with all those guys" but still add. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - phil413 - 03-05-2023, 11:07 PM