Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-05-2023, 07:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree on Collins and even when he does make it back with all the back issues he already has and now along with the knee. How many games can he stay on the field. Moreover, his pass pro wasn't the greatest even when he was somewhat healthy last season. That knee isn't going to help against speed rushers I'm sure. I just have a hard time believing Collins is the answer at RT next season.

Williams I have doubts about as well. I'm not fully convinced he's a long term answer at LT. I'm hoping he comes back healthy and returns to what was it 2021 he played fairly well? 

Volson I'm on the fence about. He had stretches where he was decent. And a few games where he wasn't all that great. And I'm throwing out the first couple games. I'm hoping he steps it up this season. But I'm not opposed to an upgrade, at all.

I do not believe Jonah has done anything close to securing a spot as a long term solution.  He did have some very solid games this past season, so there were signs of being capable.  I am just hoping that between him and Carmen we get average play.  

Volson presents shaky hopefulness.  I believe he improved throughout the season, although his grades throughout the season did not reveal a large jump in improvement.  His age is a concern, I'm hoping he takes the next step.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - casear2727 - 03-06-2023, 12:24 AM