Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-06-2023, 12:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Here's what I'm expecting this year:
- Williams will be the starter at LT as long as he's healthy.
- Volson, Karras, and Cappa have IOL starter spots covered.
- Carman will be in the mix for RT starting duties while Collins is recovering.
- If another OT is added in the offseason, it will either be a draft pick who rides the bench for a year (or two) before taking over as a starter, or a cheaper vet who has swing tackle capability and can fill in at either spot if Williams or Carman/Collins isn't able to start.

Sounds like some more, lesser-than-needed bullshit. 

This team hasn't done anything, regarding the Oline, that would give them the benefit of the doubt. They should have Carman and Jonah battling it out for LT with the loser the backup. That gives them a "decent" starter and a "decent" backup. Draft a guard in the mid rounds or sign a FA to push Volson. Sign a good RT or draft one with the #1 pick and i'm ok with allowing Collins to work his way back on the active roster for a backup spot unless the FA/draft pick falters then Collins has a shot to start. 

This peck peck peck bullshit that this team is doing with the Oline is borderline criminal. They keep putting bandaids on things when they just need to say 'i don't give a **** what your name is or how much you make, we're gonna find the best possible 5 guys to put out there on game day' to protect our elite, franchise QB and go for rings. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - rfaulk34 - 03-06-2023, 03:23 PM