Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-06-2023, 04:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Looking like they're going to let a few walk, without any wholesale improvements to the OL.  Mellow

Lots of teams are learning they weren’t responsible right now. . I’m not trying to act like I’m Nostradamus or smarter than several on here. But teams are finding the grim reaper after being irresponsible. Joe wants to keep Tee and damn sure Chase. If he takes less and then we don’t make at least a valiant effort on Tee then he’s not going to be happy. We are going to have to get a first round bullseye at tackle and maybe a third round guard. We aren’t spending on a FA tackle. JMHO.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - Soonerpeace - 03-06-2023, 05:34 PM