Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys"
(03-02-2023, 12:27 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Coming soon….. epic board meltdown when we sign no major OL FA and Mixon is the starting RB in ‘23

Only way I am happy keeping Mixon on this team is if Perine is the number 1 back and Mixon is paid like 3 or 4 million. I would not be pissed about that but still think it is time to move on and get a more explosive 3 down back that does not need to come off the field.

If we go with Perine starting for us would rather see Our 3rd and 4th stringers get a shot at the speed back role to Perine's power role.

A draft pick with young legs could be a spark for this team to get them rolling in the run game.

Carman is a much better run blocker than Williams as well. I know nobody wants him starting but got a feeling he will be next year at some point during the year.

The only way we are getting teams out of cover two is if we can run the ball and get more production out of TE and the slot WR attacking intermediate depths of the field. They will give us underneath short routes and 3 yards a carry all year long. The slot was pretty solid last year with Boyd but TE routes all seemed too short.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pollack "Comfortable with all those guys" - BengalsBong - 03-06-2023, 09:47 PM