Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Musketeers Are Back For March!!!!
(03-05-2023, 08:24 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

The Big East is the best conference in college basketball top to bottom in my opinion. Its going to be a great tournament and I believe Xavier will play into the finals. Now things have to break our way and I wanted to see what Freemantle would look like coming off of injury but our guard play is solid! This is going to be interesting this week because some teams are getting healthy for run.
Go X!!!!--- I still think we'll get a good draw even if its not a conference crown. Hopefully the tournament folks keep us in the Midwest or South.

What kind of crazy drugs do you do and who do you get them from? Reds are going to shock the world, Big East is the best conference. Seriously, come back to reality or at least come back as close as you can. 

The Big East is probably the 4th best conference behind the Big 12 (by a pretty sizeable margin), Big 10 and SEC. Hell, the Pac 12 doesn't have the numbers but they do have 2 legit NC contenders. The Big East has zero.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread