Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think the Bengals WILL DO this offseason?
(03-06-2023, 05:04 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Any scenario that involves Pratt staying is either foolish or unrealistic (unless of course the team decides to keep him over Wilson, which I don't see happening)

There is no way we are going to pay $12-$15 million per year for Pratt.

I expect minimal outside free agents.  I don't think we sign any free agent starters and we do several extensions with our own guys

Yeah, Pratt ain't coming back unless he takes a deal under 10 mil per year.

We need a starter at RT, La'el won't be ready until mid season at the earliest. I hope the FO saw that what we did in FA last 
year in getting proven vets is the way to go. Add Eluemunor or Goerge Fant at RT, this would soften the blow if Carman fails
at RT like he did at RG.

(03-06-2023, 05:19 PM)bk42 Wrote: We'll find out soon - assuming they try to resign Hurst, Bell, Apple & Perine.  And assuming Bates won't be back.  I think if they do this, they won't be players for any of the top free agents with Burrow, Higgins and Wilson extensions hopefully coming soon.  But to the extent that don't resign a Pratt or Hurst, I'm hoping we see them make a splash in free agency and then play with ADG at in Pratt's spot and a cheaper or rookie TE in Hurst spot

And if they don't draft an OT in rd 1 or 2, I'm hoping they pay some money to a veteran to come in as a backup so that we don't have to see Adeniji starting at RT again

I think Hurst will be back, but I would be more confident in ADG taking Pratt's spot and a rookie TE if we do lose Hurst because 
he gets paid big time somewhere else. RT is where we cannot afford to have a rookie, or like you said, Adeniji.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think the Bengals WILL DO this offseason? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-07-2023, 02:53 PM