Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming FAs - who do you want?
(03-07-2023, 11:17 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Doubt the Bengals can afford mine

But would want Teddy Bridgewater for a back up QB, dude can read and dissect defenses with the best, he is extremely accurate but arm is a tad weak to be elite. Would be a great voice in Burrow's ear and still give the Bengals a chance to win if called upon.

Orlando Brown or Isaiah Wynn but doubt Bengals could find the money unless it was a one year contract

(03-07-2023, 01:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Teddy would also bring in the Louisville crowd. Paired with the quarter of a million the Bengals just gave Louisville to put a turf field on 9th street war zone, they could really expand the fanbase here. I sure wish Louisville would be moved into the home market like Lexington. There are literally no Colts fans here. There's more Ravens fans than Colts, and if Lamar leaves that will die off as well. 

Would be for Teddy as our backup for sure.

Other guys I would want us to bring in are Eluemunor at RT and Bobby Wagner as TLL said. Bobby should be ring chasing this late 
in his career and is still a great tackler. Should be cheaper than Pratt by a large margin. Frank Clark as Bengalbug said would also be
a nice addition to the Defense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming FAs - who do you want? - J24 - 01-31-2023, 10:03 PM
RE: Upcoming FAs - who do you want? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-08-2023, 02:48 PM